วันอังคารที่ 21 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

buck alpha dorado rosewood knife review

The buck knives alpha dorado is a very nice small harpoon pointed knife that's very pleasing to the eye in my opinion. It's a folding linerlock that is heat treated by Paul Bos in 154CM steel. I succeeded in keeping it just under 10 minutes this time (at 102% speed though and some good old editing :) ) In this video I'm doing an extensive review and will be talking about the next points: - review reasons - my dirty hands ;) - the leather sheath - size - shape of the blade - umnumzaan comparison for size and shape - handle scales - thumbstuds - steel and heat treat - lanyard hole - the slabs of metal - choil - pivot - liner lock - jimping - liner lock sticking out - weight - my usage - appearance - size reference with buck 110 - close up look on the knife - other steel types



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWhLG-nYTuc&hl=en

My Links : Share Comments ADVERTISING คุยกับวิศวกรโยธา Hello Engineering Toasters Model Laptop Best Deals Review

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น